We train ship mechanics
For this we received the “Excellent Training Company” award
What awaits you?
A diverse range of training on board, where no two days are the same. In three years you will learn teamwork, skills for ensuring ship operations on deck, on the bridge and in the engine and, last but not least, the exciting everyday life of seafaring! From day one, you are an important crew member that your team always counts on. Your responsibilities on board are constantly growing so that after your training you are ready for your further career as a captain or engineer.
What do you need to bring with you?
- At least a good secondary school leaving certificate
- Teamwork and the ability to master your everyday life with your crew
- A passion for adventure and travel
- Resilience on rough days at sea and courage to get involved
Why Braren shipping company?
Because the seafarer’s profession is important to us in Germany and we therefore want to support training and further education. Because you work with us in an innovative family business that values sustainability and environmental protection.
– Letter of application
– advantageous: a certificate of fitness for sea service (a medical examination)
– School certificates/degrees
– please send the application only as a PDF file!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use the contact form at: https://reedereibraren.com/en/jobs/